Having your own e-commerce website is one of the most rewarding and fulfilling things that you can do in your life. Knowing that you have the potential for unlimited income and that it all rests on how hard you work is very liberating and motivating.
While having an online store is something that many people dream about, few actually follow through and build one, so you are in a unique class of individuals. Of course, creating a store has never been easier either, thanks to Shopify.
In fact, setting up and launching an e-commerce website is as simple as painless as creating a WordPress or Blogger blog these days thanks to e-commerce platforms like Shopify.
Part One: Introduction to e-commerce
1. Choosing products that are right for your store
2. Determining your market size
3. Identifying your target customer
4. Evaluating the competition
5. Making yourself unique among competitors
6. Understanding digital, physical, and subscription products
7. Making yourself a niche expert
8. Laws, regulations, and restrictions for your business & your products
Part Two: Setting up Shopify
9. Where to Get Your Products
10. Choosing the right Shopify package
11. Shopify compared to other e-commerce platforms
12. Your initial setup
13. Adding your products to your store
14. Setting up your shipping
15. Customizing your payment solutions & taxes
16. Customizing your e-commerce website.
Part Three: Making your Shopify store a success.
17. Other features & add-ons you can use with Shopify
18. Using Shopify’s learning tools
19. Niche Marketing
20. Using social media effectively
21. Spotting and cashing in on trends
22. Holiday selling